Hello! You haven’t landed here by accident – so why?
Clearly, you are ready for action. Many others have chosen this path before. They all wanted to have more pleasure, or more success, or more happiness, a better balance, better working relations or more freedom in their work. They all wanted something to change in their career.
But how to go about it? Quite simply: by making the right decisions. And that’s where I come in.
My name is L.J. Nieulant and as a career coach I am your sounding board, strategist and confidential adviser, all rolled into one. I am eager to work with you to form a clear picture of what you really want from your working life.
A career coach helps you put together a strategy and a concrete action plan. Coaching helps you to stick to this action plan, and so to achieve the goals that you have set yourself.
My drive is to get the most out of myself and others, so that people can do what they were made for. I have actually been doing that for as long as I can remember. And that’s what gives me that little jump for joy, every day.
So what are you waiting for?
"L.J. regularly holds up a mirror to you as well. In this way you get to know yourself and your own strengths better, and ultimately you gain insight into the career you wish to have!"
I am a Dutch guy with a positive attitude and who loves to laugh out loud. I live in Vermont and I am a father of three children and happily married. My background has been in sales and management in different industries. Like everyone at some point in life, I too have faced certain crossroads. What are my ambitions? Why didn’t I get that promotion? What will my further career look like? One lesson has always remained with me: to solve personal questions, it helps to share them with others. And that’s what I love bringing as a Coach.
Are you ready?
Do one of these questions sound familiar or resonate with you?
1. What are my talents and how do I use them to the fullest in my career?
2. How can I stretch in my current field or job?
3. I started as an entrepreneur and now I manage people – do I like that?
4. I sold my business and now what? Am I ready for a different career?
5. I am ready for a career move, where do I start and what will it be like?
These are a few of the questions my clients like to resolve and get results on.
What to expect when working with me:
– To reflect on your past life and career to use that knowledge to your advantage and future
– To discover, focus, and use your talents and strengths because they make you stronger
– A look from different angles toward your question
– Companionship during your quest
– Homework and exercises tailored to your situation
Only by working with someone who asks the right questions you will get answers you are looking for.