What would happen if you saw yourself as others see you?
Be stronger than your fear…
Life coaching is a highly personalized, high end service. The work is designed around you, the client. You are worth it. If you work with us, we can assure that your time (or money) will not be wasted. In fact, it’s our hope that it will turn out to be the best investment you ever make. (Independent studies have shown the average return on investment on coaching to exceed 500%, with a 98.5% overall client satisfaction rate.)
FromWithin Coaches are catalysts for change. We only coach clients that are 100% ready to change. Period. Not maybe. Not when it’s easy. Now. Our certainty is greater than your doubt and we have no doubt that you can bust through the self-imposed obstacle that has you stuck.
Working with a coach means learning to stop saying four letter words like: “Can’t, Won’t, Never, and Only”.
Your success in life comes down to one thing…”You are what you think.” So, it’s time to start thinking something new.
We believe the coaching process should be client-driven. We will encourage you to identify and formulate your own priorities for the coaching process. We will also encourage you to select a duration for the coaching process which meets your needs and is realistic. Unlike psychotherapy, your coaching will be a process which is forward-directed, and time limited to create your new life vision. Thus, the direction, focus, and duration of our work together will be selected by you, the client, and not be us.
You can look forward to:
- Learning to change your attitude from one of doubt and defeatism that you can find happiness in your life AND be successful in it to one of purpose and focus (YES, I can do this!!!).
- Identifying how you can take care of yourself during this process (yep, self care…this won’t be easy, but you have to take of yourself in order to make this change).
- Assessing your strengths and skills, and how they can be leveraged to your advantage (self- understanding is the foundation for creating an authentic life that truly fits you).
- Getting to the core of negative beliefs that may be holding you back from your full potential (getting your “buts” out of your way).
- Examining your life history for important themes, interests, and passions.
- Determining your personal needs and values.
- Identifying your life purpose (giving yourself permission to dream, imagining your next chapter, and describing its essence without censoring yourself).
What to expect:
– A judgement-free and safe space.
– To be listened to, and to be heard.
– Thought-provoking questions.
– An honest sounding board.
What will I have by the end of this Coaching experience that I do not have now?
That’s the toughest question to answer, because ultimately, that’s up to you. We provide inspiration, motivation, cheerleading, and lots of structure to help you stay focused on your top priorities and keep taking purposeful action. Your results depend on the effort that you put into our Coaching time together. We’ll do everything in our power to electrify you, inspire you, and make it easier for you to take action. But the final outcome is up to you.
Meet our life coaches:
We got ya covered.
You can book a free 15 minute call with us to determine who will fit your needs.