Turning your passion into your job is easier than finding a job that matches your passion.
Meet Our Business Coaches:
Have a business or a business idea? Welcome.
The #1 thing entrepreneurs share with us is how isolating it is.
“I never knew how much I’d miss having a team.”
When we poke at this a little more, it’s not staff meetings they are missing, it’s actually:
- having a dependable sounding board to answer the “is this a crazy idea?” and “how much should I charge?”
- someone to point to a next step and figure out the tools and people they need
- having a source of motivation when they realize that yes, they will also have to be their own full-time marketing and IT department
Which is why we offer 2 types of support for entrepreneurs:
1. Business Skills Coaching
2. Nuts & Bolts of Business Development
Business Skills Coaching
As your Coach, we kick those limiting beliefs out the door as we support you in determining the skills and tools you’ll need for owning and building your business. We’ll help you make a plan on how to attain them – that feels right and doable to you.
We will unpack your strengths, values, needs, non-negotiables, and beliefs that you bring to the table so we get to what energizes you, not just what you can do. We also dig into what success means to you and what outcomes you want to see for yourself and for your business.
We help you get clear on what it is that you want to offer and to whom, as well as what form it will take and resources it will require.
And, while we’re at it, why don’t we look at your relationship with money? It is either going to get in our way or help you succeed. Let’s look at it and make sure that we don’t let it get in the way of your value and business.
Entrepreneurs are hard working people. You don’t want to be your own worst boss. Self-care is important and finding the balance of life and work is important. We’ll help tap into what that balance is and make sure you’re celebrating when you reach milestones. We gotta keep you motivated and energized!
Nuts & Bolts of Business Development
The mistake most people make is jumping into the Nuts & Bolts of their business before exploring everything above. Do you need to feel totally ready to start planning? No. But, we hope you’ve made some time to reflect on yourself as a business owner before jumping into this section.
If you ARE ready, we can support you with:
- Business Plan Development – Let’s create a business plan that you can actually use. We can work on this little by little so it doesn’t feel like such a BIG undertaking. Your business plan may include:
- Executive Summary
- Business Description / Concept / Mission / Vision / Short-term + Long-term Goals
- Offering Description – Products and Services / Pricing
- Audience / Customers
- Market Analysis (SWOT: Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats)
- Projected Sales / Growth
- Leadership and Staffing
- Marketing Plan
- Financial Plan
- Essential Technical Needs – Determining the appropriate route for you when it comes to accounting/financial management, data collection, marketing/web design/SEO, communication, time management, and anything else that we determine you need.
- Event Planning – Assistance with designing events or meetings – anything to market your business before and after it’s official launch.
- Web Presence – The reason this isn’t called “Website Development” is because we don’t yet know whether you will need an actual website or whether you’ll need a place on social media to initially start to build your audience.
- If we decide YES on website, we can work together to determine what kind of website you need, determining a plan to get your content and visuals together, and how you want to get it designed.
- If we decide that to gain traction, we need a launch on social media first – we can work together on what a social media marketing plan looks like.